- CAD: $ 1,300
Highlights of the functions:
- Full emulation of several enigma models like M3(army,Air force), M4(Submarine), more are planned like Norway(post war), Swiss and so on.
- Physical size and position of rotors, lamps, keys and plugboard within a few millimeters of original (=as far as information can be found)
- Ring setting, stepping, double stepping (including the exception when starting at a notch), plugboard all implemented as original.
- Sound effects from original enigma
- Possible to save up to 14 user configuration plus current config saved whenever turned off
- Emergency reset-to-factory-defaults red button – to wipe your settings when someone try to peek on it.
- Configurable by physically move around things (rotate wheels, connect cables) as well as over usb (serial) port.
- Can encrypt/decrypt from physical keyboard as well as serial port.
- Encrypted/decrypted character shown on lampboard and serial port.
- Can send encrypted code in morsecode
- Designed for modding, several small features that makes it easy to put it in a real case and do other modifications to it.
- Kit includes schematics
- Source code for the firmware is licensed under GPL3 and available on github
- When not used it can be set to show time
It is the black PCB version and comes without wood box but does include support pins so it can be placed on a table, see picture.
1 in stock
This is an assembled version of the meinEnigma kit.
It is exactly the same as the kit, black PCB, rotors, cables and so on. The only difference is that all components are already soldered on and the whole machine is tested before shipped.
This is for someone who doesn’t want to take the time to solder it together. The functionality is the same since it is the same hardware.
NOTE: This is a made-at-order item so it will take a week or so to make it before it is shipped.
|Dimensions||30 x 30 x 20 cm|